Do you want to help develop conditions for the new innovative growth industry of the future? Then you should join Sweden Food Arena. We welcome both businesses and organisations in the Swedish food sector, as well as businesses in other industries that contribute to and help develop the food sector.
Sweden Food Arena and our Board have set ambitious but realistic goals for 2030:
• Sweden is among the top 3 in innovation rankings for the food sector in Europe.
• 50 new Swedish food innovations are generating a total turnover of 1 billion euros.
• The food sector is contributing to creating at least 50,000 new jobs in Sweden.
• The food sector’s export share has increased to 50 percent.
In order to achieve our goals, we need to engage more aspects of society. Innovative collaboration with government agencies as well as with academia and politics is necessary. We need to develop new methods of working. We call for policy labs to review regulatory frameworks, new types of announcements, and much more. Substantial investments in research and innovation in the food sector are required.
To gain sympathy from the relevant stakeholders, we need to be many, and we need to speak with one voice. We therefore hope that as many as possible will join us so that we can work together for sustainable food innovation – for more jobs in Sweden and for pleasure around the world.
As a member, you get:
• To participate in the journey towards an important and distinct goal: a world-class food sector!
• Invitations to work groups to develop our common research agenda.
• The opportunity to expand your network with contacts in politics and academia.
• Influence over how the platform is developed.
• More opportunities for projects in a wider circle.
If you have any questions or want to know more about our membership, please contact our innovation leader, Kerstin Eriksson.